Lucy Peters Aesthetic Center provides one-of-a-kind wrinkle reduction and skin imperfection treatment, with the next generation of fractional laser resurfacing technology.
What Is It? How Does It Work?
The FDA-approved ClearLift laser is a fractional resurfacing laser by Alma Lasers. The Alma ClearLift Laser is a revolutionary achievement of combining two forms of light therapy, the non-ablative Yag with the Pixel Q Switch. This new form of light therapy can penetrate through the outer epidermis of the skin without any injury, yet goes deep in the dermis to stimulate collagen growth and skin remodeling. This exciting new ClearLift Laser is gentle and can tighten very sensitive areas of the face and neck that would typically be vulnerable to burns and irritations. The ClearLift stimulates the collagen under the skin offering a controlled dermal shrinking that will tighten the skin of the face and neck producing the laser face lift.
- Remodeling Collagen For Tightening the Skin Tissue
- Improves Skin Texture
- Reduces & Resurfaces the Appearance of Wrinkles, Scars, Stretch Marks & Pigment Imperfections
- Firmer, Smoother, More Youthful Appearance
- Eliminating Vascular Imperfections & Clearing Up Rosacea
- Correcting/Erasing Photo-aging (Sun-damaged Skin)
- Does Not Affect the Surface of the Skin (Unlike Other Lasers Which May Yield Topical Injury
- Effective on All Skin Types
- Fast (Achieve Desired Aesthetic During Your Lunch Hour)
- No Downtime
- No Recovery Necessary
- No Surgery
- No Needles
- No Anesthesia
ClearLift Lasers May Treat The Following Areas
- Lower Eyelids
- Nasal Folds
- Marionettes Lines
- & Other Delicate Areas
Ideal Candidates Are
- Perfect for Busy, Active, Social Individuals
- All Ages
- All Skin Colors
- All Skin Types
- Individuals Seeking Refresh, Overall Rejuvenation & Tightening w/out Invasive Procedures or Treatments
ClearLift Wrinkle Reduction treatment works quickly, with absolutely no downtime following treatment. The treatments can be done in 10-15 minutes and you can immediately return to your daily routine. The ClearLift treatment is commonly promoted in a series for optimal results, however a single treatment will show visible improvement alone. ClearLift is also encouraged in combination with many of our other services.
No Recovery, No Downtime, No Problem!
VIDEO: ClearLift in the News
In this video, you’ll see a collection of clips featuring ClearLift™ on national television shows like Extra, Good Day LA, Entertainment Tonight, and local news broadcasts, including some phenomenal patient results.