Kybella Treatment for Double Chin
Looking Natural Is Just As Important To Us As It Is To You.
Schedule your free Kybella consultation in NYC today for eliminating a double chin. Kybella (deoxycholic acid) injection is indicated for improvement in the appearance of moderate to severe convexity or fullness associated with submental fat in adults.
What is Kybella? How Does It Work?
- An non-surgical injection indicated for improvement in the appearance of moderate to severe convexity or fullness associated with submental fat in adults
Kybella Injections Benefit Breakdown
- Reduces moderate to severe fat on the upper neck also known as a “double chin”
Treatment Areas for Kybella
- Upper neck sub-mental fat
Ideal Candidates for Kybella
- Men and women
- Those looking to reduce the fat under their chin
Kybella Treatment Procedure
- Administered as an injection into the fat tissue of the submental area
- Patients may receive up to 50 injections in a single treatment
- Kybella is provided in single patient use vials and should not be diluted or mixed with any other compounds
- Local anesthesia is provided to provide comfort before and during procedure
- Treatment takes typically 15-30 minutes with injections only taking 5 minutes
Recovery from Kybella Treatments
- Common side effects include swelling, bruising, pain, numbness, redness and areas of hardness after treatment
- Treatments are usually spaced 4-6 weeks apart
Learn more about Kybella injection treatments in NYC to treat a double chin and get rid of fat on the upper neck. Please call Lucy Peters at (212) 486-9740. You may also use our contact form to receive additional information about our Kybella. Our office is conveniently located near 150 East 58th St. New York, NY 10155.