Kybella Injection Treatments in NYC for Double Chin
Kybella is a non-surgical injectable for reducing moderate to severe fat on the upper neck, otherwise known as a “double chin” or even a “turkey neck”. This unsightly bloat or access far, is an evolutionary part of the aging process. However, there are ways to prevent and slow down the hands of time. The Kybella injection contains a naturally occurring molecule which eats away at fat ultimately restoring and transforming your chin structure and neck region.
Lucy Peters offers Kybella injections for NYC patients for eliminating a double chin. Please call us today at (212) 486-9740 to schedule an appointment to get rid of your double chin by getting an FDA approved Kybella treatments.
The Latest Solution for Double-Chin Treatment in NYC
As we mature, skin naturally begins to lose elasticity. It often times starts off fairly subtle – a little skin sagging here, or a fine line there. If you do not invest in keeping your skin volumized and fresh, your skin will experience a lot of wear and tear at a much quicker rate. No one can completely put a halt on the aging process, but we can use the most progressive products and techniques on the market! Lucy Peters offers Kybella treatments for our NYC patients for eliminating a double chin and fat on the upper neck.
Compounding the loss of elasticity subjects the body to major changes including the way it breaks down and stores fat tissues. Your body will adjust itself by finding new and interesting regions and pockets to accumulate fat. Trouble with this is that more often than not, these targeted areas are immune to diet and exercise- no matter how severe or regimented. Underneath the chin is the perfect example of this type of stubborn locations. When the development of this excess skin and fat occurs, it created a facial profile which may appear to have aged you prematurely- leading to a less active and youthful looking aesthetic.
Before advanced skin solutions and scientific technology began to revolutionize the cosmetic industry, the only way to eliminate the dreaded double-chin fat deposit was through submental liposuction, a surgical, mildly invasive procedure. Liposuction requires a local or general anesthesia to be performed, as well as a board-certified surgeon, and is often associated with a lengthy recovery period. May people are apprehensive about incisions yet they are still uncomfortable when it comes to the appearance of their jawlines. Kybella offers the right alternative method of treatment.
Schedule your Kybella injections in NYC to get rid of your double chin today by calling Lucy Peters at at (212) 486-9740 or fill out our contact form to receive additional information.
What is Submental Fullness?
“Submental fullness” is another term for the buildup and increasing amount of fat under the chin. Some people are more genetically predisposed to submental fullness than others, but diet and lifestyle choices also seem to play a part in the development of these fat deposits.
Kyle Treatment for Eliminating Fat Around The Jaw
Approved by the FDA to significantly reduce submental fat, which is the source behind the professed “double chin”. This procedure will help you to abolish that troubled, double chin with nothing more than a few non-invasive strategic injections. The Kybella solution is considered a “lunch-time” injectable- meaning it is fast, easy, safe, of course, effective, and can be performed and complete upon your lunch hour. You are than free to continue about your normal daily routine and activities.
Kybella injections help to restore your original structure and symmetry to your face. By removing the excess fat in the submental area of the face, beneath the jaw, you will no longer feel embarrassment or self-conscious about your profile or view from any angle. Once desired, optimal results settle in, you’ll notice a more slender jawline and a reduction or elimination of the so-called “double-chin.” Your goals are met successfully with a few easy and safe steps.
Am I an Ideal Candidate For Kybela in NYC?
The best candidates for Kybella in NYC will exhibit the following characteristics:
- An excess of submental fat (a double-chin)
- A discomfort caused by submental fat, whether social or physical
- An aversion to surgical procedures, whether because of cost, time, or pain involved
- Realistic expectations as to what this procedure can accomplish
You should come to your consultation ready to discuss your recent medical history, communicate expectations, and your desired results from Kybella injections.
How Does Kybella Work?
Kybella is composed primarily of a synthetic formulation of deoxycholic acid. This is not a foreign substance. Your body naturally creates deoxycholic acid, and its primary purpose is to break down dietary fat. By injecting this synthetically formulated version into a targeted area, your master injection specialist will be able to, essentially, speed up and enhance the breakdown of submental fat.
The Kybella Procedure
- The procedure itself can be accomplished in a matter of minutes.
- Before the injections, ice is applied to the injection site or, a topical numbing agent may be requested.
- Injections will be administered into the fat tissue of the submental area accordingly.
- Typically the injections will go quickly and with minimal discomfort.
Results & Recovery
- The result of this fat breakdown is a slimmer, more youthful looking jawline. Bye, bye double-chin!
- No strict recovery necessary.
- Be cautious. Try to avoid strenuous exercise for may be one or two day.
- You can return to work immediately.
- Mild discomfort, bruising, redness, or swelling from the injections. (Treatable with an ice-pack or Tylenol)
- Customized post-injection instructions may vary to ensure protection of your results.
Kybella Time Line
- 3 to 6 treatments about 1 month apart in order for you to get full results.
- May take several weeks for the fat breakdown in your chin to begin showing noticeable effects.
- Optimal effects are usually achieved within roughly 12 weeks, though this can vary based on the desired results and individual variation in the patient.
Get Rid of Your Double Chin Today!
Do not be bothered by your double-chin any more. No surgery and no downtime with the results you want. Kybella grants you a non-surgical resolution to eradicate unwanted chin fat.
Learn more about Kybella injection treatments in NYC to treat a double chin and get rid of fat on the upper neck. Please call Lucy Peters at (212) 486-9740. You may also use our contact form to receive additional information about our Kybella. Our office is conveniently located near 150 East 58th St. New York, NY 10155.